We would like to introduce ourselves as a crew manning agency “Atlantic Marine Ltd”.
Agency was founded in 2000 in Kherson city, Ukraine.
Company is fully certified in accordance with Ukrainian Legislation.
We co-operate actively with Shipowners and Crew Agents/Operators to cover their crew requirements, offering complete crew (from mess man up to captain), partial crew, or specialist for individual contracts, for vessels of different types (Dry Cargo, Bulk Carrier, Reefer, Container, MPP, RO-RO, LO-RO, Tanker, offshore vessels [all types], Car Carrier, Passenger vessel ).
Our Team recruits and maintains an extensive pool of competent, professional, English speaking seafarers who are carefully selected to ensure compliance with STCW-95 requirements.
All candidates have extensive work experience on different type of vessels under USSR, Ukrainian and foreign flags, and have good commands of English, according to their high standard of professionalism.
Services provided are as follows:
- register, select and provide employment for the qualified seafarers in compliance with the recruitment instructions and requirements of Owner.
- provide the Owner with the detailed information/documentation about the seafarers prior to join vessels.
- make sure the qualified seafarers accept the terms and periods of employment, code of conduct onboard in the form and manner as may be required by the Legislation.
- coordinate problems of human factor with the Owner in order to prevent crew problems on board.
- assist the seafarers in vaccination, transportation, travel documents forming, seaman’s certificates and/or passport verifying, visa support, and government clearances in order to leave Ukraine and entry country where the seafarer will join the vessel.
- communicate with Government structures constantly in order to inform the Owner on Government regulations pertaining the sea-based employment industry.